TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Team organization,

Good communication of goals and project timeline, close ties to executive stakeholders, regular and productive feedback, encouraging atmosphere. Many subject matter experts were provided to answer questions and guidance.

Pros

Clear goals

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Fast paced/ very motivated environment

Really enjoyed my time at TD, truly a great company. Good benefits, good salary, competitive culture. You can move up fairly quickly if you put in the work.
Same role

No autonomy, order taking

Big brother all the way. Do things their way only or there are lots of problems. Lots of blaming others, sales poaching and backstabbing. Cover your butt
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K