TD

TD

TD Employee Review

TD Canada Trust

Sales and Service in a retail branch environment providing exceptional financial solutions to clients and customer, I loved working here h/e my long term career goals have changed.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Employment Stability with potential for growth

Started with TD Bank in 1982. Have had the opportunity to grow within the company. Started with a Salary of $25,000 a year. Took a leap of faith in 2012, leaving a salary of $75,000 a year to a straight commission role. The team and management support is fantastic, allowing me to become one of the best within 2 years of my current role, going on 9 years. The opportunity is there for increase of substantial income, it’s really up to oneself. Very rewarding to help people succeed with their dreams becoming homeowners.

Pros

Unlimited opportunities

Cons

A lot of paperwork at times
Same role

Very hard to survive

I was working as a mobile mortgage specialist, the problem is you cannot make it in this roll because 9 out of 10 people you are getting are not qualify for mortgage, and on each team they hire more than 20 people so there will be no business left for you. No one will answer your questions and only you can learn from you co workers. it's good to learn the drill but not for making money
Same location

Terrible company

Terrible company to work for, no job security, management harassment and bullying. Over demand under compensated. Unrealistic expectations, not a clear vision. Company knowing for forcing employees into living to clients and selling products that are not suitable.

Pros