TD

TD

TD Employee Review

TD bank is top rated service provider to their clients in Canada

I found an excellent working environment in TD Bank. TD bank provide me a lot of learning opportunities to understand the Canadian Banking culture and Corporate and Social responsibility in the TD Bank. Management style is excellent and they believe in delegation of authority to their employees and have faith and confidence to the bank's employees. Every where you have to meet deadline so TD has also the same working style. The most enjoyable part of the job was, TD bank provide the environment like a home and family.

Pros

Nothing Special

Cons

Excellent working eviornment

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

One of the best jobs of my life

I worked at CAS - credit administration services and I was an underwriter. Loved it! Such an easy job! Only there for a year as I was pregnant and then family commitments couldn’t allow me to go back after mat leave. I would go back in a heartbeat if I had a chance
Same roleSame location

Fun place to work. time to relax in better arrangement for employees

Good timings and employees are fun to work with. Each department have co-operative fun time and management is very demanding but was good controls in place so the work is completed on time. The hardest part was making the temporary employees permanent as they don't do that easily.
Same location

Revolving door mentality

IT Operations: Lots of issues, malpractice, cutting corners. As a new grad please take your talent elsewhere. This organisation doesn't value their employees. Take your talent elsewhere. Contractor program is a tax scheme to take advantage of students coming fresh out of school only to be shown a termination notice. They are flush with money yet have no budget for keeping highly talented people. I do not recommend working here. Imagine a bomb is ticking and people keep passing it to someone else. That's TD in a nutshell.

Pros

paid on time

Cons

malicious environment

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • TD bank is top rated service provider to their clients in Canada
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?