TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Stressful, low paying job

The culture at TD is driven by numbers and sales quotas. You need to be prepared to work aggressively to exceed your sales targets if you want to flourish in the role. You will compete with your co-workers and be required to participate in regular coaching sessions. If you enjoy always having a task to do, working with people, and do not mind the pressure of sales targets this role is a good fit. Unfortunately, the beginning pay for this role is low.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

So stressful fast pace work TD is paying fairly but they suck your blood

TD is like a banking academy. You learn from them from 2 to 4 years and move to other banks more relaxed duties. I still recommend it even it's hard working but it's compensated

Pros

Once in a while we go for supper

Cons

Yeah
Same role

Opportunity for growth

TD promotes growth opportunities and challenges you to think of what’s next. There are many opportunities available through the internal job portal. This provides the confidence to the employees that they can grow within the company.

Pros

Growth opportunities

Cons

Can be goal oriented
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K