TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Stable job

A typical day at work would consist of me coming in and working a typical 7.5 hour shift. The job itself consisted of things from cashing a cheque to calling visa when clients had problems with the,. The management was ok, but they made it really hard to advance in the company if you're young. My co-workers are great but I also get along with almost everyone I meet so it was never a huge problem. The hardest part of the job would have to be some of the clients that I had to deal with. Just like any customer service position, dealing with the customers can sometimes be the toughest part. At the same time the best part of the job was meeting new people and expanding not only my social network but also getting to know certain people became such a joy.

Pros

free lunch, flexible vacation time and bonuses every winter and summer.

Cons

Not interesting enough, the atmosphere is dull.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

It was a gtreat place to work

It was a friendly environment where everyone got along, where management was changed it got hard to deal with. Customers can be absolutely amazing to deal with or they can be terrible

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Extremely fast paced environment
Same role

handle every suituation

Deals with lot of customers every day with number of transactions they want to do and understand their view. A lot of learning process and its detial oriented as it deals with money.

Pros

lot of befits

Cons

work hourd vary sometimes
Same location

Championing Innovation and Transformation

Independently acknowledges and identifies opportunity to support work in multiple functions when able; accepts and handles uncertainty ; brings in own perspective to the change ; responds quickly to changing circumstances ; encourages and supports the generation of ideas ; is adaptable to implement process improvements .

Pros

Free lunches and every month free food from restaurants and organized part with theme

Cons

early morning opening and sometime needs to stay longer for closing as well

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Stable job
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?