TD logo
TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

Routine tasks not requiring critical thinking

This was production-type job not requiring critical thinking, just "following orders" more like in a car assembly line complementing robots. This simply wasn't for me. People at work, including the Management, were nice though.

Pros

Okay corporate environment for professionals with up to 5 years' experience

Cons

Environment not conducive to creativity

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Less Work life balance.

No work life balance. Very political work environment. Less Compensation package compared to other companies for the same level of experience. Overall average experience working there.
Same role

It's a job

It's a big bank, typical day at work is expected to be very busy. It is a very political work place, expect to spend time to put up a good show to meet the demand from the management. Staff in IT are subjected to a mandatory 40 hours of training each year on a vast selection of in house training courses and very few are turn out to be of much of a use to day to day work. Had a new VP came from Royal Bank last year and a lot of hard working people were not even given the basic cost of living adjustment due to his "new policy" handed down to the managers. It looks like not giving a salary increase is the norm. We have endless repeating system problems to look after on a day to day basis, it's best if you need training on trouble shooting system problems. Lots of seniors have been working there for many years and they certainly have not a chance to learn anything outside of the bank, you have lots of chances to see them doing things other companies would advise against. On call pay is a joke and it's absolutely no worth the effort. A typical day at work is good if you can work like a robot.

Pros

You have a job in a big bank

Cons

Very political, not really a pay for talented people place.
Same location

I really can’t judge. 50/50?

Site was great. Benefits were great.Work itself was great. Amazing challenges. The pay was good for average, but I am clearly clearly, above average and there was nothing above than average for me. Nothing at all.. I did not feel respected. I did not get a worthy promotion. Managers put me down rather than help. I am overall glad I quit even if it is (and it is) the best employer in Canada. I wish you luck. I wish you prosperity.

Pros

One of the best employers in Canada FOR SURE!

Cons

Consistant unlawful judgements.

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Routine tasks not requiring critical thinking