TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Revolving door mentality

IT Operations: Lots of issues, malpractice, cutting corners. As a new grad please take your talent elsewhere. This organisation doesn't value their employees. Take your talent elsewhere. Contractor program is a tax scheme to take advantage of students coming fresh out of school only to be shown a termination notice. They are flush with money yet have no budget for keeping highly talented people. I do not recommend working here. Imagine a bomb is ticking and people keep passing it to someone else. That's TD in a nutshell.

Pros

paid on time

Cons

malicious environment

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

TD provides good work life balance environment.

TD provides good work life balance environment. Great place to work. Internally TD provides good training. Internal movement is always possible. TD provides work from home options as well.
Same roleSame location

Fun place and Excellent learning experience in TD

TD is supporting multi culture environment and big supporter for diversity. Excellent place to start careers where you learn new technologies and internal processes each day.
Same location

Great Environment & Atmosphere to work in

I loved working for TD. The staff at Branch 1862 was amazing. Enjoyed coming into work. I never used the benefits while I was working there, so I’m really not quite sure how good they were. I used to work here part time and they worked with my availability with no issues.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Very busy location

2.7K