TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Went through the company's management training program and worked there for 5 years after as a branch manager and enjoyed my experience and the colleagues I worked with.

Pros

Good Benefits and great colleagues

Cons

Big Bureaucracy

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

No comment

Great opportunities exist if you want to transfer to different departments, cities/towns, and Provinces. Very good training and good incentive bonuses if you reach/surpass your goals.
Same role

overall culture is great

Overall the culture is great. There is room for growth and learning. It is a large organization with many diverse people and views yet there is a common thread that helps move everyone forward
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K