TD
Happiness score is 53 out of 100

TD

TD Employee Review

Productive,fun, fast-paced environment

Great coworkers, good management, very competitive, fast-paced, learn all work lines within the branch itself from the tellers, advisors, insight on management, and business partners.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun place to work with, lots of opportunity for growth, management varies

I began as a teller and moved my way up to an advisor role. Although the interview process to be a teller was lengthy (and competitive! Lots of applicants showed up for the screening process and it was months before I heard back for a panel interview), it was well worth it. Sometimes weekly coaching can be tedious when you're only at TD a couple times a week but overall I learned a lot. I think some managers definitely could be more supportive than others - but you will find that anywhere. Majority of the managers I've met have been so kind, friendly, and overall fantastic! Even the staff are usually great people I get along well with. The culture is so friendly and encourages team bonding significantly. I have made a lot of long-term friends with this company. The manager you have heavily impacts your culture so my experience varies significantly, but currently my manager is amazing! It's definitely true that when when they're interviewing you - you should be interviewing them as well because they will show you how the culture is of that branch. I love the manager support, especially during COVID-19 because they were always there to protect you from angry customers or back you up when a customer is contesting what you have to say.

Pros

free bank accounts, increased bank knowledge, lots of friends, tons of room for growth, management can be fantastic, year-end bonuses

Cons

unpaid lunches, management varies which can impact work culture, weekly coaching can be annoying
Same role

Overall Great

Overall a great place to work providing you have a good team that knows what they are doing and is helpful. Generally a good loose work environment with the team
Same location

It was good experience.

It was nice to work ar TD. All the colleges and Managers were so helpful and friendly. And there is a lot of learning which is very good for the carrier. I worked there for around 10 months on contract. My manager was so nice and also my co-workers were very helpfull.

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Productive,fun, fast-paced environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?