TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Productive, Fast Paced Environment to work

I have learned in my time with TD how to engage with potential clients on a day to day basis. The most enjoyable part of this job is going to work each and every day with positive enthusiastic individuals.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Never again

Never again will I work for TD. Management was not good with people. They aren’t for the clients. They push to get goals even though it’s not in the best interest of clients
Same role

Great place

Awesome advancement opportunities, understanding management when sick or needing personal days. Great ressources for free and amazing benefits. Organized and structured, not sales driven.
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K