TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

TD is like family. Everyone makes you feel welcomed and appreciated. A typical work day is fast pace but fulfilling. Everyday there is a learning opportunity just around the corner. Management was always welcoming, supportive, fun and respectful while making sure all aspects of our interactions and services were done in a professional manner. TD's culture is the best I have experienced in the last 4 years that I worked in the banking industry. Some times of the day are busier than others, and management always was there to help us out solve more complex transactions or customer request. Opportunities for growth and learning were always encourage; in fact, they help you build your career if you are interested in more advanced positions within the company. The most enjoyable part of working for TD is their amazing support team, to me, having great coworkers is very important, as you get to share most of your day working with them. It makes work fun! and like I said before, TD feels like family. The company offers great benefits and fair compensation as well.

Pros

Awesome coworkers and Culture

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls
Same role

Stressful and deceiving

McDonald's would a better place to work. You become what they want you to be not what your talents are and if not they will find a way to make your life horrible.

Pros

Meet some hard workers

Cons

Loose yourself for no reason
Same location

Never again

Never again will I work for TD. Management was not good with people. They aren’t for the clients. They push to get goals even though it’s not in the best interest of clients

2.7K