TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Productive and fun environment

Hardest part about the job in the environment that i was in was having to explain to consumers that they didn't have to stress about the fraud that had been committed on their account. The better part was hearing them at the end of the call being relieved.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun place to work

CONTACT CENTERS PROS: - Management is understanding & helpful - The environment is clean and tidy and you have your own work station - On occasion they have special events where they appreciate their employees, give out free food, raffles, and many more - You can request coaching and shadow your peers to meet the expectations of the dept your working for CONS: - You are micromanaged (depending on the dept your in) constantly. Every time you take an unscheduled break or aren't available for any reason to assist the cx it affects your metrics - It can be a stressful if you're not meeting your metrics and scores - Life/Work life balance can be affected depending on the hours you work as they will schedule depending on the banks needs I think everyone qualified you should apply and check it out!
Same role

Employee welfare at the top

Employees r well treated which makes us comfortable enough to give in our 100% to our responsibilities. Easy access to connect with colleagues in other departments. Can approach ur supervisors or head of department with ease with questions u hv in ur mind. No judging on ur questions
Same location

Environnement/ gestionnaire

I been working for TD since several years.the environment is all depend of the division. TD use to have a great culture and nowadays it’s all about who you know not what you bring to the table.

Pros

Activities, networking

Cons

Technologie/ opportunities

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Productive and fun environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?