TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Possibility of overtime

Worked with G4S IRC for TD bank. Rotational day and night shifts every two weeks. The work environment is stressful sometimes as dealing police, investigation managers, guards, employees in all difficult situations faced by people in daily working at TD.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

They pay good, but treat you like replaceable trash.

good money and benefits, but don't have any personal problems cuz they don't care one bit, the management is heartless and cold, they act like they are better than everyone and they are not. they make up stuff to fire you if they want to get rid of you. popularity is very important. i won't work here again. why do you think they are ALWAYS hiring. i've seen very talented people get fired because they aren't personally liked. it's a joke. beware - get out of the department as fast as you can and go to the branch.
Same location

Revolving door mentality

IT Operations: Lots of issues, malpractice, cutting corners. As a new grad please take your talent elsewhere. This organisation doesn't value their employees. Take your talent elsewhere. Contractor program is a tax scheme to take advantage of students coming fresh out of school only to be shown a termination notice. They are flush with money yet have no budget for keeping highly talented people. I do not recommend working here. Imagine a bomb is ticking and people keep passing it to someone else. That's TD in a nutshell.

Pros

paid on time

Cons

malicious environment
Same location

Great Environment & Atmosphere to work in

I loved working for TD. The staff at Branch 1862 was amazing. Enjoyed coming into work. I never used the benefits while I was working there, so I’m really not quite sure how good they were. I used to work here part time and they worked with my availability with no issues.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Very busy location

2.7K