TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

Poor Training

TD used to do a fabulous job at training employees. There was always something to learn.......and always a chance to learn with leadership. I advanced from a long time position and received very little training in my new position. I felt that I was literally forgotten about, like management assumed I knew what to do even though I had advanced to a supervisory position with little guidance. This was very disappointing to me.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Not as expected

Expect a manger to always be on you for more regardless of what you're doing, or if there is a pandemic. Sales targets have not changed at all from the pandemic. I have to explain to managers during a lockdown why we don't have more sales then last year... that is how smart your people manager will be.

Pros

Paycheck comes on time

Cons

Stressful environment. Unrealistic targets. You will be asked to do a lot that is not your job
Same role

Productive and fun place to work, the managers are always willing to support you

The managers are always willing to support your growth. Managers performance is tied to the performance of every single individual in the branch. So they are always looking out for you to succeed

Pros

Fast growth opportunities if you are flexible

Cons

Long hour during Thursdays and Fridays in some branches
Same location

Great morale and a fun place to work where customers are valued

Great morale and a fun place to work. A workplace where customers are treated with respect and management is always there to support you in any way that you require. A very diverse company.

2.7K