TD
TD Bank
TD Employee Review

out of control upper level management

12 March 2021
Most retail locations are short staffed, you will be exhausted by day end. You won't have the support you need and will be expected to tough through it. Amazing peers but upper level management is unfit and do not have the leadership skill to provide any meaningful coaching or career advancement. I continually sacrificed my own health and well being for my job and to make sure the job got done. You do get fairly compensated when you are a manager. Benefits are good. When it comes down to it, TD missed the mark for me - they talk to talk but don't walk the walk.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
excellent peers, pay and benefits are fair.
Cons
long hours, short staffed, poor leadership, high pressure
1 June 2021
Customer service representative (Former Employee) - Not important
McDonald's would a better place to work. You become what they want you to be not what your talents are and if not they will find a way to make your life horrible.
Pros
Meet some hard workers
Cons
Loose yourself for no reason
29 May 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I loved working for TD. The staff at Branch 1862 was amazing. Enjoyed coming into work. I never used the benefits while I was working there, so I’m really not quite sure how good they were. I used to work here part time and they worked with my availability with no issues.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Very busy location
20 May 2021
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) - Regina, SK
Good for learning in fast pace environment but lot of places there are gaps in system which doesn't help much especially new processes and their training. And at managerial level I think I didn't get sufficient training but you just have to figure out mostly by yourself.
  1. out of control upper level management