TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Not a very healthy work environment

To move up you have to be friends with manager if not then it’s hard to move. Overtime’s are not paid and there is very less work life balance. You take work stress home always

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan
Same role

Very competitive very professional but amazing benefits

It’s not easy to survive there. It’s a place for the best of the bests. Sometimes it’s stressful but if you can survive it’s rewarding for sure. Fast career growth for people who are doing well. Lot’s of appreciation and opportunities for the hard workers. But not everyone’s cup of tea.Amazing benefits. Specially health support is the best in the entire industry. Best HR support in the industry as well.

Pros

Salary, benefits, bonus, career growth

Cons

Stressful, competitive, micromanaged
Same location

Just Disappointed

TD Financial Planning used to be a good place to have a career. They have made such significant changes to comp and practice structure that is no longer the case. Now you spend most of your time begging clients for good lei surveys than doing your actual job. God forbid you get a poor one for ANY reason. It costs you tens of thousands of dollars. Have had mistakes on my comp 4 times in the last year. Always in banks favor. Have to fight for what I am actually owed. Senior management views us as nothing.

Cons

Overworked, pay changes

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Not a very healthy work environment