TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

No comment

Overall it’s a good place to work except few management people who give bad name to the bank. I loved working at the bank it’s a safe and secured environment

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan
Same role

Very competitive very professional but amazing benefits

It’s not easy to survive there. It’s a place for the best of the bests. Sometimes it’s stressful but if you can survive it’s rewarding for sure. Fast career growth for people who are doing well. Lot’s of appreciation and opportunities for the hard workers. But not everyone’s cup of tea.Amazing benefits. Specially health support is the best in the entire industry. Best HR support in the industry as well.

Pros

Salary, benefits, bonus, career growth

Cons

Stressful, competitive, micromanaged
Same location

Only care about the numbers

If you're looking for a company that expects unreasonable goals, weekly performance reviews, management that smiles to your face and then throws you under the bus, then TD is right for you! They will promote you if you are a puppet but pay you as little as possible.

Pros

It provided a paycheck

Cons

The paycheck was not worth the effort.

2.7K