TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

nice place to work

Nice place to work for. Everybody was friendly. worked 20 hours per week. I learned to be more patient at work. Toronto was a multicultural city and that was what I enjoyed at my job.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Never again

Never again will I work for TD. Management was not good with people. They aren’t for the clients. They push to get goals even though it’s not in the best interest of clients
Same role

Great place

Awesome advancement opportunities, understanding management when sick or needing personal days. Great ressources for free and amazing benefits. Organized and structured, not sales driven.
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K