TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Nice place to learn

Good Learning experience everyday. Supportive colleagues. Good Workplace Culture. They recognize talent and help you in charting out your career path ahead.

Same role

Not as expected

Expect a manger to always be on you for more regardless of what you're doing, or if there is a pandemic. Sales targets have not changed at all from the pandemic. I have to explain to managers during a lockdown why we don't have more sales then last year... that is how smart your people manager will be.

Pros

Paycheck comes on time

Cons

Stressful environment. Unrealistic targets. You will be asked to do a lot that is not your job
Same role

Productive and fun place to work, the managers are always willing to support you

The managers are always willing to support your growth. Managers performance is tied to the performance of every single individual in the branch. So they are always looking out for you to succeed

Pros

Fast growth opportunities if you are flexible

Cons

Long hour during Thursdays and Fridays in some branches
Same location

It was good experience.

It was nice to work ar TD. All the colleges and Managers were so helpful and friendly. And there is a lot of learning which is very good for the carrier. I worked there for around 10 months on contract. My manager was so nice and also my co-workers were very helpfull.

2.7K