TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

My Experience At TD Bank

TD Bank was my second employer right after McDonald. Big change but i enjoyed it. I was only 19 years old when i started with TD and felt proud to be working in a bank a such a young age. The team at the time was amazing, they made it very easy to blend in. I left after my maternity leave to start college.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Never again

Never again will I work for TD. Management was not good with people. They aren’t for the clients. They push to get goals even though it’s not in the best interest of clients
Same role

Great place

Awesome advancement opportunities, understanding management when sick or needing personal days. Great ressources for free and amazing benefits. Organized and structured, not sales driven.
Same location

Just Disappointed

TD Financial Planning used to be a good place to have a career. They have made such significant changes to comp and practice structure that is no longer the case. Now you spend most of your time begging clients for good lei surveys than doing your actual job. God forbid you get a poor one for ANY reason. It costs you tens of thousands of dollars. Have had mistakes on my comp 4 times in the last year. Always in banks favor. Have to fight for what I am actually owed. Senior management views us as nothing.

Cons

Overworked, pay changes

2.7K