TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

Mon séjour

j'ai pu accomplir plusieurs de mes succès dans cette entreprise. Égalment, rencontrer de formidable employée.

Pros

avantage sociaux

Cons

coupure, favoritisme

3.0Job security/advancement

Same location

I really can’t judge. 50/50?

Site was great. Benefits were great.Work itself was great. Amazing challenges. The pay was good for average, but I am clearly clearly, above average and there was nothing above than average for me. Nothing at all.. I did not feel respected. I did not get a worthy promotion. Managers put me down rather than help. I am overall glad I quit even if it is (and it is) the best employer in Canada. I wish you luck. I wish you prosperity.

Pros

One of the best employers in Canada FOR SURE!

Cons

Consistant unlawful judgements.
Same location

Great compensation and career advancement

TD has been a great company to work for. Compensation is most likely on par with other canadian Big 5 Banks, but it is still a very good starting place for any student. Yes, you will most likely start as a teller/phone agent, but after just a year in that role I was pushed to seek better positions in the company. A lot of emphasis is put on my career and anything is possible given that TD is such a large organization.Also semi-annual bonus are very welcome even for starting positions.Very generous pension plan and employee stock ownership plan as well.

Good company

I enjoyed my time at TD. They have great opportunities for work and advancing your financial goals. Depends what job level you have, the hours can be long. More responsibility more hours.

Benefits