TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Management won't care about you unless you perform

Beware, tread lightly, customers are always right culture here at this bank. If you have personal problems, you'll need to fix them on your own since management won't care about you, even if its caused by something at work, and in turn, affecting your performance.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan
Same roleSame location

Very competitive very professional but amazing benefits

It’s not easy to survive there. It’s a place for the best of the bests. Sometimes it’s stressful but if you can survive it’s rewarding for sure. Fast career growth for people who are doing well. Lot’s of appreciation and opportunities for the hard workers. But not everyone’s cup of tea.Amazing benefits. Specially health support is the best in the entire industry. Best HR support in the industry as well.

Pros

Salary, benefits, bonus, career growth

Cons

Stressful, competitive, micromanaged
Same location

Much of my clientele were essential workers without a lot to invest.

TD could have been much better. There were unrealistic sales quotas and measurement against areas with wealthier clientele. Sales pressure was unending. While TD is a great company, my experience wasn't a great one.

Pros

Great team work

Cons

Preferential treatment to others within the branch

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Management won't care about you unless you perform