TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Management has no empathy

The worst job I've ever had by far. The center is very nice, but that about it when it comes to the pros. This fake culture of positivism / and we're here for you - is so glaringly apparent. The second you slip up, you're punished with "guides and tools and steps" for your betterment. A.k.a do this or your out. A complete lack of empathy. My dad had passed away and i wasn't as enthusiastic during training - they put a note beside me to get out of class and go see the manager. I said i was going through a hard time - and i was answered everyone goes through hard times. They wanted me to create 3 steps on how to smile more and be more proactive in class!! How much lack of empathy can you have!!! So appalled. The management is toxic. Toxic. Several left during training, not bc of the job but because of the managers. Please don't be fooled by the company - don't apply!! you'll thank me later. I also made a complaint about this whole situation. it was buried. Work somewhere else folks

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls
Same role

Stressful and deceiving

McDonald's would a better place to work. You become what they want you to be not what your talents are and if not they will find a way to make your life horrible.

Pros

Meet some hard workers

Cons

Loose yourself for no reason
Same location

Productive and fun to work at TD

I love working at TD. The management and my teammates are awesome. Working with TD has been a great blessing to me. I have the support of the Team Manager and Teammates as well.

Pros

Career development

Cons

Nothing negative to talk about

2.7K