TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

Love TD

TD is a great company with great benefits and the managers I have are beyond generous and kind. Bonuses are quite good as well. I am very happy to be apart of the TD team.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls

Stressful and deceiving

McDonald's would a better place to work. You become what they want you to be not what your talents are and if not they will find a way to make your life horrible.

Pros

Meet some hard workers

Cons

Loose yourself for no reason

Great Environment & Atmosphere to work in

I loved working for TD. The staff at Branch 1862 was amazing. Enjoyed coming into work. I never used the benefits while I was working there, so I’m really not quite sure how good they were. I used to work here part time and they worked with my availability with no issues.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Very busy location

2.7K