TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Long working hours

Employees are very respectful and a great to be around. Always bringing fun and jokes during stressful times. Never a dull moment as worked poured in constantly.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Great Company

Great place to work. Helpful and fun coworkers. Great office environment. TD does a lot for its employees. Everyone is a team player. Days can be very busy.
Same roleSame location

Excellent work/life balanced environment working alongside amazing team members

Currently supporting the leadership team on a daily basis, they have challenged me in many ways but all with a postive experience and guidance alone the way. Supporting 6 AVPs has been my biggest accomplishment in my exeutive assistant career to date. They have been nothing more than kind, supportive and respectful and with this type of blend this role has been very rewarding in so many ways. The overall department is great to work with and I’ve had the chance to know everyone very well after a year with this team. There is always room for growth here and the conversation with your people manager is always welcome and supported. Having a positive attitude in my role resonates within the department keeping the work environment alive and strong.

Pros

Positive work environment working along side motivating team members
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K