TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Learn and grow

Work with multicultural people and have a common goal. Interact with Branches, lawyers and TD customers throughout the country. Distribute daily work and keep eye on any escalation or matters which need quick attention.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Friendly

Fun filled work and personal life balance in TD Bank. Usage of Technology in its most advance form and Invest in Technology and personal growth. Good working enviornment.
Same role

fun work place and diverse

fun work place,diverse, easy going, supportive, great work culture, efficient and effective management, fast paced, great work benefits and paid vacations
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K