TD
Happiness score is 53 out of 100

TD

TD Employee Review

Job opportunity thanks to the help of Adecco Staffing Agency.

A typical day at work would include reviewing Solicitor Finals Report in terms of mortgages, process payouts, along with all other types of behind the scenes administrative banking duties. All in all the best thing to happen while working here was when my contract was terminated as I found fellow employees to be not exactly polite and just all around not people I would like to surround myself with.

Pros

Coffee allowed at desk

Cons

Minimal holiday hours

2.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

One of the best jobs of my life

I worked at CAS - credit administration services and I was an underwriter. Loved it! Such an easy job! Only there for a year as I was pregnant and then family commitments couldn’t allow me to go back after mat leave. I would go back in a heartbeat if I had a chance
Same role

Fun place to work. time to relax in better arrangement for employees

Good timings and employees are fun to work with. Each department have co-operative fun time and management is very demanding but was good controls in place so the work is completed on time. The hardest part was making the temporary employees permanent as they don't do that easily.
Same location

Championing Innovation and Transformation

Independently acknowledges and identifies opportunity to support work in multiple functions when able; accepts and handles uncertainty ; brings in own perspective to the change ; responds quickly to changing circumstances ; encourages and supports the generation of ideas ; is adaptable to implement process improvements .

Pros

Free lunches and every month free food from restaurants and organized part with theme

Cons

early morning opening and sometime needs to stay longer for closing as well

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Job opportunity thanks to the help of Adecco Staffing Agency.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?