TD
Happiness score is 56 out of 100

TD

TD Employee Review

It was good experience.

It was nice to work ar TD. All the colleges and Managers were so helpful and friendly. And there is a lot of learning which is very good for the carrier. I worked there for around 10 months on contract. My manager was so nice and also my co-workers were very helpfull.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Fun, fast paced, educational role

-fast paced and busy location -management was supportive for the most part-there is room for growth and opportunity and management helps you to reach your goals-there is a big push to grow within the retail environment and they frown upon moving from retail to any other department (ie. finance, investment, mutual funds, HR, etc.)

Pros

collaborative, fun environment, room for growth

Cons

unreliable hours, part times depends on the hours they have available to give away

fast paced

fast paced environment, lots of calls, very supportive management, always looking to help you improve and move up the ladder. excellent training, would recommend.

It was learning

Job was very much learning. TD's in house training was very helpful. I get opportunity to work with very experienced and knowledgeable IT professional

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • It was good experience.