TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

I love working at Td

It’s a great place to work. I love my role of Advanced Collections Assistant. It gives me great sense of joy that at the end of my day I was able to help customers get out of debt towards mbna credit card and able to educate them on proper practices that they help them with their other debts. My manger and senior management team is amazing. They have been supportive and encouraging towards my career development.

Pros

Hours of work, ability to work remotely, benefits, my colleagues, supportive management team, training, manager support with career development

Cons

Salary can be a bit higher.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

fast paced, competitive, stressful, compensation for the work salary is not fair, depending on the business or department varies, as per my role hard to build connections the job requires to be at the desk at all time and building relationships within is harder due to lack of time away from what you do day and day out.

very productive business

good place to work with chance of advancement for the right person. The hours were all over the place so not to good with your home life but interesting work.
Same role

management+co workers were really helpful

Contacted clients in arrears with third party affiliates.  Negotiated repayment terms which were affordable for clients.  Recommended different solutions which would help to alleviate debt problems.  Coached clients on future behaviours in order to avoid debt situations.

2.7K