TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Horrible

Not sure where to start. They have been hiring a lot in Moncton (in waves). Almost all the people I trained with are gone, some went on stress leave within 3 months. Micro-management, they will scare you to try and make you compliant (you can go to jail if...), they track every minutes of your shift. Very toxic environment. They won’t tell you this but all off phone duties have to be done in your personal time without pay. Waiting time for customers was 3-4 hours when I started. A joke. So they were all angry. If you are bilingual, they will push you into the Quebec licensing right after training which is crazy. I’m just speechless about my experience. I’m a very positive person with a good attitude, but this was too much. I was there for less than 5 months and had to go to a therapist for help. I couldn’t sleep or eat anymore. They have a new system and an old one so you have to learn to work with the two. They don’t work properly, the phone systems don’t work properly either. They are very under staffed because everybody is leaving. Not a good start in Moncton for them at all. If at all if, you consider working there, wait two years for covid to be over (hopefully) and for the old system to be gone and other systems to be fixed.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Long hours, bad management, very high pressure

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Call centre

High paced call centre and no flexibility at all. It is nice to get paid every Thursday, training for exam for good but product training could be better. Overall okay experience so far.
Same role

productive and fun workplace

if you're a person that likes to help customers and do it 0ver the phone this is the place to do it. the benefits are great and salary if very good. also a lot of room to move up within TD Bank
Same location

Productive and fun to work at TD

I love working at TD. The management and my teammates are awesome. Working with TD has been a great blessing to me. I have the support of the Team Manager and Teammates as well.

Pros

Career development

Cons

Nothing negative to talk about

2.7K