TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Horrible

Hated it there and would not recommend to my worst enemy. Managers try to take vacation hours when it should be charged as time off with pay. Shame on you!!!!!

Pros

Quiting

Cons

Didn't do it sooner

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls
Same role

Stressful and deceiving

McDonald's would a better place to work. You become what they want you to be not what your talents are and if not they will find a way to make your life horrible.

Pros

Meet some hard workers

Cons

Loose yourself for no reason
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K