TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Great Work Culture

A company that really cares for its customers along with it's employees.It's a great culture to be a part of and people within the organization are really friendly and willing to meet up informally for networking.

Pros

Positive work environment

3.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

If you are good at creating fluff, work here.

Spent 1.5 years at TD, got moved from the role I was hired for into a role I had absolutely nothing to do with. This happened due to re-structuring. Leadership likes fluffy decks, make work projects. Found no real purpose for myself. Everyone around me was dissatisfied and didn't have a sense of purpose, seemed like they were all comfortable doing nothing and just showing up for work. Management is largely micro managing, there is absolutely no empowerment, people don't like to be questioned. This mainly applies to corporate functions and things are totally different in the retail and retail support functions. Bad experience so I took the highway and now work elsewhere.

Pros

Retail business

Cons

Corporate side
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan
Same location

Much of my clientele were essential workers without a lot to invest.

TD could have been much better. There were unrealistic sales quotas and measurement against areas with wealthier clientele. Sales pressure was unending. While TD is a great company, my experience wasn't a great one.

Pros

Great team work

Cons

Preferential treatment to others within the branch

2.7K