TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Great staff members, but a high stressful place to work

A typical day as a Financial Advisor at TD would be to get prepared in the morning for your day. A day could include meetings for: opening a bank account, credit card, a line of credit, personal or car loan, business account, mutual fund, applying for a mortgage or estate planning. I learned how to time manage and work efficiently. Branch manager was amazing, but had no control as upper management did a lot of push down to him. Hardest part of the job was to be able to manage my position as an Advisor also making sure the front of the branch was managed due to short staff. Enjoyable part of the job was the amazing coworkers.

Pros

Amazing coworkers

Cons

high stressed and no care from upper management

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan
Same role

Very competitive very professional but amazing benefits

It’s not easy to survive there. It’s a place for the best of the bests. Sometimes it’s stressful but if you can survive it’s rewarding for sure. Fast career growth for people who are doing well. Lot’s of appreciation and opportunities for the hard workers. But not everyone’s cup of tea.Amazing benefits. Specially health support is the best in the entire industry. Best HR support in the industry as well.

Pros

Salary, benefits, bonus, career growth

Cons

Stressful, competitive, micromanaged
Same roleSame location

Think before you get carried away by the name

Lack of support and corrupt management. I have worked for many financial institutions and TD has by far been the worst.No Support and only sales driven.

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Great staff members, but a high stressful place to work