TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Great place

Awesome advancement opportunities, understanding management when sick or needing personal days. Great ressources for free and amazing benefits. Organized and structured, not sales driven.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Never again

Never again will I work for TD. Management was not good with people. They aren’t for the clients. They push to get goals even though it’s not in the best interest of clients
Same role

bank teller

helping customers with basic bank transactions. employees make the job fun, however, when short staffed position can be stressful to maintain quality service. branch politics is something that is very prevalent; if you have a good manager it makes this job all the much better. however, some managers can make the job difficult and make it difficult to progress within the organization. typical work day consists of helping customers with deposits, accounts and credit card applications etc.
Same location

Not a terrible job

Job security very concerning for all bank staff in this digital era. Many cuts to staff in the time I was there, was very close to losing my job. When minimum wage went up, my pay did not so I was making barely more than minimum wage. You basically act as a human doormat for the bank, but hey that's customer service for you. Can be a little rough being on your feet all day at first and having a sales goal looming every day.

2.7K