TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Great place

It’s a great place to work. Not too busy place to work. You have to be friendly and helpful with customers. At my work place I have some regular great customers .I am proud to being a member of TD bank.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Championing Innovation and Transformation

Independently acknowledges and identifies opportunity to support work in multiple functions when able; accepts and handles uncertainty ; brings in own perspective to the change ; responds quickly to changing circumstances ; encourages and supports the generation of ideas ; is adaptable to implement process improvements .

Pros

Free lunches and every month free food from restaurants and organized part with theme

Cons

early morning opening and sometime needs to stay longer for closing as well
Same role

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls
Same location

Best place to work.

I love this place. This is a great place To Start .every one is very helpful. Customer are nice. Too Many Things To Learn.you can rest You future love it.

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Great place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?