TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Great Place overall

I have worked for TD for 3 years and I've grown so much in the company. There is opportunity to grow but the salary is where they fall a little short. Other banks pay more for the jobs I have done, and I feel that they need to up there salaries for everyone.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Not as expected

Expect a manger to always be on you for more regardless of what you're doing, or if there is a pandemic. Sales targets have not changed at all from the pandemic. I have to explain to managers during a lockdown why we don't have more sales then last year... that is how smart your people manager will be.

Pros

Paycheck comes on time

Cons

Stressful environment. Unrealistic targets. You will be asked to do a lot that is not your job
Same role

Productive and fun place to work, the managers are always willing to support you

The managers are always willing to support your growth. Managers performance is tied to the performance of every single individual in the branch. So they are always looking out for you to succeed

Pros

Fast growth opportunities if you are flexible

Cons

Long hour during Thursdays and Fridays in some branches
Same location

Revolving door mentality

IT Operations: Lots of issues, malpractice, cutting corners. As a new grad please take your talent elsewhere. This organisation doesn't value their employees. Take your talent elsewhere. Contractor program is a tax scheme to take advantage of students coming fresh out of school only to be shown a termination notice. They are flush with money yet have no budget for keeping highly talented people. I do not recommend working here. Imagine a bomb is ticking and people keep passing it to someone else. That's TD in a nutshell.

Pros

paid on time

Cons

malicious environment

2.7K