TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Great opportunity if you want to advance your career

I worked for TD for 11 years and while no job is perfect I was quite happy. I had no drive to go into sales or management so when my position ended I left. If you enjoy customer service and dealing with credit and investments this is a great place to work as you can grow into so many different roles. Pay is ok ( does anyone think they get paid enough?! ) but benefits sort of make up for that.

Pros

Advancement within the company

Cons

Banking is less in person and becoming more online

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Stressful

It depends on the branch sometimes, I had better experiences at 2 but pretty negative at 3 others. Goals are set & you better make them which includes up selling even to people that either don’t need it or can not manage credit given to them.I worked there for 20+ years and it used to be more of a fun team. Now with the goals it pits staff against each other.I will say they have excellent benefits even for staff working 15 hours per week.

Benefits

Cons

Stressful
Same role

Too relaxed when it came to verbal abuse

customers often took advantage of negative situations and verbal abuse was tolerated by management when it shouldn't have. Especially when it came to specific branch locations

benefits

Cons

long hours, no work/life balance
Same roleSame location

Fast paced busy environment

Great organization to work for with fair pay and benefits. Work environment losers friendships. Great opportunity for advancement. There is always something different everyday. Awesome if you enjoy a challenge.

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Great opportunity if you want to advance your career