TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Great Experience

An Amazing Experience working for the company. Typically busy , always something to do . Pay was average benefits were good Management was great Organization is key .

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Stressful

It depends on the branch sometimes, I had better experiences at 2 but pretty negative at 3 others. Goals are set & you better make them which includes up selling even to people that either don’t need it or can not manage credit given to them.I worked there for 20+ years and it used to be more of a fun team. Now with the goals it pits staff against each other.I will say they have excellent benefits even for staff working 15 hours per week.

Benefits

Cons

Stressful
Same role

Too relaxed when it came to verbal abuse

customers often took advantage of negative situations and verbal abuse was tolerated by management when it shouldn't have. Especially when it came to specific branch locations

benefits

Cons

long hours, no work/life balance
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K