TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Great environment with lots of room for vertical growth

Entry level positions can be a bit boring, but the team and management make it worth it. They train you well so you feel confident in your role and are always available for extra support. Great work/life balance. Fair pay. And after a year or so in an entry level role, management often encourages you to post for better, higher paying roles within the company and they even help you prepare and give advice on how to go about it. Overall, a great company to work for.

Pros

fair pay, good benefits, wonderful coworkers and company environment

Cons

bit boring, repetative

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Great Eviroment to work in

The people you work with are amazing being on the phone can get slightly stressful but they take care of their employees with lots of incentives if you don't mind being on the phone awesome place to work
Same roleSame location

Great Place to work

Great atmosphere management is encouraging and there are a lot of job opportunities within the bank which is great if you see yourself with a banking career.
Same location

Ratings vary by branch

Each branch is different. The environment all depends on the specific management at the branch in question. For example, I worked at my branch for 3 years in which we had 1 complete change in the management team and a few other management changes on the way. The first management team I witnessed was amazing. They cared about their employees, built them from the ground up, genuinely wanted them to move up with TD and were very approachable. The new management team were not approachable at all, cared solely about the numbers that the branch is making and did not care for you as a person.

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Great environment with lots of room for vertical growth
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?