TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

Great company

TD is a great company to work for, however the call center environment is very fast paced and stressful. You are expected to meet many targets. The monthly coaching is also stressful.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls
Same location

Fun place to work with, lots of opportunity for growth, management varies

I began as a teller and moved my way up to an advisor role. Although the interview process to be a teller was lengthy (and competitive! Lots of applicants showed up for the screening process and it was months before I heard back for a panel interview), it was well worth it. Sometimes weekly coaching can be tedious when you're only at TD a couple times a week but overall I learned a lot. I think some managers definitely could be more supportive than others - but you will find that anywhere. Majority of the managers I've met have been so kind, friendly, and overall fantastic! Even the staff are usually great people I get along well with. The culture is so friendly and encourages team bonding significantly. I have made a lot of long-term friends with this company. The manager you have heavily impacts your culture so my experience varies significantly, but currently my manager is amazing! It's definitely true that when when they're interviewing you - you should be interviewing them as well because they will show you how the culture is of that branch. I love the manager support, especially during COVID-19 because they were always there to protect you from angry customers or back you up when a customer is contesting what you have to say.

Pros

free bank accounts, increased bank knowledge, lots of friends, tons of room for growth, management can be fantastic, year-end bonuses

Cons

unpaid lunches, management varies which can impact work culture, weekly coaching can be annoying

Productive and competitive

Productive and competitive job. Work environment is quite good. The mentors put good efforts in you. One will find interactive people at TD from CEOs to managers to mentors to colleagues.

Pros

Good lounge area

Cons

Stressful

2.7K