TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Great company to work for

This company cares for their employees, and make work an enjoyable place to come into everyday

Same role

Horrible

Not sure where to start. They have been hiring a lot in Moncton (in waves). Almost all the people I trained with are gone, some went on stress leave within 3 months. Micro-management, they will scare you to try and make you compliant (you can go to jail if...), they track every minutes of your shift. Very toxic environment. They won’t tell you this but all off phone duties have to be done in your personal time without pay. Waiting time for customers was 3-4 hours when I started. A joke. So they were all angry. If you are bilingual, they will push you into the Quebec licensing right after training which is crazy. I’m just speechless about my experience. I’m a very positive person with a good attitude, but this was too much. I was there for less than 5 months and had to go to a therapist for help. I couldn’t sleep or eat anymore. They have a new system and an old one so you have to learn to work with the two. They don’t work properly, the phone systems don’t work properly either. They are very under staffed because everybody is leaving. Not a good start in Moncton for them at all. If at all if, you consider working there, wait two years for covid to be over (hopefully) and for the old system to be gone and other systems to be fixed.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Long hours, bad management, very high pressure
Same role

Call centre

High paced call centre and no flexibility at all. It is nice to get paid every Thursday, training for exam for good but product training could be better. Overall okay experience so far.
Same location

Championing Innovation and Transformation

Independently acknowledges and identifies opportunity to support work in multiple functions when able; accepts and handles uncertainty ; brings in own perspective to the change ; responds quickly to changing circumstances ; encourages and supports the generation of ideas ; is adaptable to implement process improvements .

Pros

Free lunches and every month free food from restaurants and organized part with theme

Cons

early morning opening and sometime needs to stay longer for closing as well

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Great company to work for
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?