TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

Good Work Experience

Pros: there are lots but equality, benefits, security, flexibilityCons: archaic system, career advancement is slow or non existent, false promises, compensation is low.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Not as expected

Expect a manger to always be on you for more regardless of what you're doing, or if there is a pandemic. Sales targets have not changed at all from the pandemic. I have to explain to managers during a lockdown why we don't have more sales then last year... that is how smart your people manager will be.

Pros

Paycheck comes on time

Cons

Stressful environment. Unrealistic targets. You will be asked to do a lot that is not your job
Same role

Productive and fun place to work, the managers are always willing to support you

The managers are always willing to support your growth. Managers performance is tied to the performance of every single individual in the branch. So they are always looking out for you to succeed

Pros

Fast growth opportunities if you are flexible

Cons

Long hour during Thursdays and Fridays in some branches
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K