TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

TD Bank is a great place to work considering the open work culture environment, flexible work options and great leadership support to move up the ladder.

Pros

Flexibility

Same role

I honestly do not recommend this company

TD was my first employer in Canada. I appreciate that they gave me the job but overall the company is not recommended. Workload: The workload can be overwhelming. The good part of it is for the job that I had, I do not have to work over time. But I was made super busy during the day. The literally control you as a prisoner. I heard a lot of people have to work overtime a lot. Salary: It is NOT competitive. It is significantly lower than other companies. Sadly a lot of people will still apply to work in TD for the image of job stability. But TD is not a safe place where people constantly get fired. Especially the people in their 50’s to release the space for the new graduates who will get lower salary and more energetic for overtime. The salary is especially low for those who stay with the company for long term. They do not take it as a sign of loyalty and they take advantage of employees who stay in the company for long term. Junior Management: Some junior managers feel so superior than employees and they are not there to support you but to order you to do things for them. There is a quote from a junior manager: “you are paid to do this!” She forgot she is also one of the employees in the company. The horrible part of TD is the transparency of survey. Do not believe if they say the survey is anonymous. They are not, even worse, the senior managers will tell junior mangers about the exact comments from the employees. So if your junior manager is not decent, then you will be in GREAT trouble. I seriously wonder why the survey company can disclose that info. Senior Management: -
Same role

It's a bank

Not much to say other than if you want to work for a big financial institution there really is no difference between any of them. They all operate the same. Resources are limited, everyone is working at 120% capacity.
Same location

Productive and fun to work at TD

I love working at TD. The management and my teammates are awesome. Working with TD has been a great blessing to me. I have the support of the Team Manager and Teammates as well.

Pros

Career development

Cons

Nothing negative to talk about

2.7K