TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

A good place to grow your career where there is inclusion and fairness is well practice and opportunity for personal development. A multicultural workplace.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Single reporting line

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

An organization like no other

I have worked in the TD Bank Group for almost 3 years. Of the 3 years. 1.5 years in contractor capacity and the remaining half as permanent full time. The department I worked for Chief Accountant department. The entire department as a whole has lots of mature professionals who are willing to help each other and help people in need. My Manager in particular is a gem of all and I'm very much indebted and blessed to work directly under him. I feel everyone should have an opportunity to work under people like him at least once in their lifetime because you come across gems like these very rarely. There is ample to learn at every step with proper guidance and care. Not just my Manager, the team under him were same as him. I also had an opportunity to work with other departments closely and each of them whom I worked has added value in my learning. This is one of the best experiences that I'll remember for a long time to come.

Pros

Learning, guidance, fun, active, constructive feedbacks

Cons

The new Management in Moncton is unbiased.
Same role

Good place to grow from career perspective

Good place to work and learn new things on the job. Working in the bank industry you learn to adapt and learn quickly as its competitive but rewarding. Your surround by smart people and learn that having good work ethic is the way to go.
Same location

Productive and fun to work at TD

I love working at TD. The management and my teammates are awesome. Working with TD has been a great blessing to me. I have the support of the Team Manager and Teammates as well.

Pros

Career development

Cons

Nothing negative to talk about

2.7K