TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

Good culture and diversity

I was in the phone channel department. it was very interesting but the pressure was pretty much. The job becomes boring and not productive after a while.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Amazing company, you will not find better

Look. If you're searching for a company: - That truly cares about you, where their culture and acceptance are simply amazing - Where you have one of the best benefit plans, and fair salary, - Where their structure is oriented into making your part-time student job into a carreer - That prioritizes customer experience over sales ... TD is the choice you want to make. They spend millions of dollars every years into the happiness and wellness of their employees.

Pros

Good salary, good benefits, super environement, lots of culture, business structure oriented towards wellness of employees, flexible hours, student-friendly model, comprehensiveness

Cons

Repetitive situations, depending on your job
Same role

Eh

It was your typical call centre job. I don't think I'm a person who can work in one though. I talked to people about their credit cards and tried to upsell (advice conversations they called them) them on new product. Great if you're a salesperson, which I am not
Same location

staff are overworked

Not enough staff to complete all the work in a timely fashion to provide good service. Management didn't care, its all about the bottom line. Management talent was below average, one was a real joke going out of his way to be critical of a person's work who was not in their department. Yes really!

Pros

colleagues were nice to work with

Cons

Parking ia a major issue, not enough spaces for everyone in the building

2.7K