TD
TD Bank
TD Employee Review

Fun work

9 March 2021
I had a great time going around branches a d meeting new people. The pay was ok and the company had lot of potential for development. All the branches I visited were supportive and encouraging to move forward
4.0Job security/advancement
1 June 2021
Same role
Customer service representative (Former Employee) - Not important
McDonald's would a better place to work. You become what they want you to be not what your talents are and if not they will find a way to make your life horrible.
Pros
Meet some hard workers
Cons
Loose yourself for no reason
29 May 2021
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I loved working for TD. The staff at Branch 1862 was amazing. Enjoyed coming into work. I never used the benefits while I was working there, so I’m really not quite sure how good they were. I used to work here part time and they worked with my availability with no issues.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Very busy location
3 June 2021
Same location
IT Analyst III (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
IT Operations: Lots of issues, malpractice, cutting corners. As a new grad please take your talent elsewhere. This organisation doesn't value their employees. Take your talent elsewhere. Contractor program is a tax scheme to take advantage of students coming fresh out of school only to be shown a termination notice. They are flush with money yet have no budget for keeping highly talented people. I do not recommend working here. Imagine a bomb is ticking and people keep passing it to someone else. That's TD in a nutshell.
Pros
paid on time
Cons
malicious environment