TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Fun place to work

CONTACT CENTERS PROS: - Management is understanding & helpful - The environment is clean and tidy and you have your own work station - On occasion they have special events where they appreciate their employees, give out free food, raffles, and many more - You can request coaching and shadow your peers to meet the expectations of the dept your working for CONS: - You are micromanaged (depending on the dept your in) constantly. Every time you take an unscheduled break or aren't available for any reason to assist the cx it affects your metrics - It can be a stressful if you're not meeting your metrics and scores - Life/Work life balance can be affected depending on the hours you work as they will schedule depending on the banks needs I think everyone qualified you should apply and check it out!

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Employee welfare at the top

Employees r well treated which makes us comfortable enough to give in our 100% to our responsibilities. Easy access to connect with colleagues in other departments. Can approach ur supervisors or head of department with ease with questions u hv in ur mind. No judging on ur questions
Same role

Productive and fun environment

Hardest part about the job in the environment that i was in was having to explain to consumers that they didn't have to stress about the fraud that had been committed on their account. The better part was hearing them at the end of the call being relieved.
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K