TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Fun place to work

TD is a fun place to work. It was one of the first serious jobs I had. It was ideal for that time of my life. But I couldn't sustain a family on those wages.

Pros

Rates on accounts

Cons

low pay

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Very diverse culture

Organizational culture is very welcoming. Moreover the training programs help to learn more abt the Organization for better acceptance of employees. Interactive job.

Pros

Diversity, organization culture

Cons

Weekend hours n late hours of work
Same role

Has become very stressful place to work.

Branch opening procedures with only one junior staff member. Only the two of us to run the branch for sometimes 3 hrs. before next staff scheduled to arrive. Then move to one's own office to face the day of client appointments and huge pile of pending work & admin. paperwork. One has to learn very quickly to prioritize in order to handle the workload now the norm in the Bank...with ever-increasing shortage of staff. Co-workers, were in general, great to interact with. Management now, is quite inexperienced for the role, in my opinion. The hardest part of the job now would be trying not to portray to clients the stress level that the majority of employees are working under. The most enjoyable part of the job was always being able to help the clients with their requests & interacting with them.
Same location

It was a gtreat place to work

It was a friendly environment where everyone got along, where management was changed it got hard to deal with. Customers can be absolutely amazing to deal with or they can be terrible

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Extremely fast paced environment

2.7K