TD
TD Bank
Happiness score is 54 out of 100

TD

TD Employee Review

Fun, fast paced, educational role

-fast paced and busy location -management was supportive for the most part-there is room for growth and opportunity and management helps you to reach your goals-there is a big push to grow within the retail environment and they frown upon moving from retail to any other department (ie. finance, investment, mutual funds, HR, etc.)

Pros

collaborative, fun environment, room for growth

Cons

unreliable hours, part times depends on the hours they have available to give away

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Csr

Goals are getting ridiculously hard. They've changed it and made getting a bonus even more difficult. Turnover is so high because the pay to work ratio doesn't make sense.
Same role

Banking industry experience

TD is my first banking industry’s experience and although I had a lot of experience in my previous jobs , I’m still learning every day different situations and opportunities about this new environment for me.

Pros

Flexible schedules

Cons

Doesn’t pay too much for entry level
Same location

Very low pay but strong work culture

The pay is extremely low for your responsibilities and duties in this role. I really wish they paid more. The work culture is actually quite amazing, there are a lot of employee reward programs and you are genuinely appreciated for your hard work. It's your typical call center environment where you are on calls most of the time and lunches are 30 min, breaks are 15 min. Like any other call center envt, its difficult. My only complaint is the LOW PAY. They need to pay their front-line staff much more because it's hard work. The metrics are also very difficult to reach, you have to be EXTREMELY fast and efficient on calls to meet your metrics. Overall, tough job, low pay but decent work culture

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Fun, fast paced, educational role