TD
3.8 out of 5 stars.
Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all TD reviews
Review this company

TD

TD Employee Review
Job work-life balance
Salary/Benefits
Job security/advancement
Management
Job culture

Fun evironment hostile managers

I started wirking with td call center in credit card customer service. At first during training this job was a dream. The trainer was a vert exciting guy and taught the group well. Once on the floor your team manager maybe the worse person you ever met and really fake, or could be the best person you ever worked with and worked for. Unfortunately i had a team manager who was fake and only looked after himself. The job itself was great. Speaking to many different people on the phone. The best part of the job is helping out frusturated customers and making their day. Speaking to elders who just want to speak and making them laugh and helping them understand the new bank world and changes. 85% of the sales come on its own. The other 15% is how you explain new offers and options. Its not hard at all. TD Bank work culture is great BUT they need to change some Management to deliver to their staff to make a more welcoming and less hostile enivronment. Pay is good also.

Pros

Pay, work culture, friendly helpful staff

Cons

Management team. Operations team.

Ratings by category

4.0Work/Life Balance
3.0Salary/Benefits
1.0Job security/advancement
3.0Management
4.0Culture
Was this review helpful?

Similar reviews

Same roleSame location
Job work-life balance
Salary/Benefits
Job security/advancement
Management
Job culture

Call center with high target expectations

Lots of sales requirements and high expectations for call volume. Shift work including evenings and weekends. Good pay with room to advance and good benefit package
Was this review helpful?
Same role
Job work-life balance
Salary/Benefits
Job security/advancement
Management
Job culture

Amazing company, you will not find better

Look. If you're searching for a company: - That truly cares about you, where their culture and acceptance are simply amazing - Where you have one of the best benefit plans, and fair salary, - Where their structure is oriented into making your part-time student job into a carreer - That prioritizes customer experience over sales ... TD is the choice you want to make. They spend millions of dollars every years into the happiness and wellness of their employees.

Pros

Good salary, good benefits, super environement, lots of culture, business structure oriented towards wellness of employees, flexible hours, student-friendly model, comprehensiveness

Cons

Repetitive situations, depending on your job
Was this review helpful?
Same location
Job work-life balance
Salary/Benefits
Job security/advancement
Management
Job culture

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls
Was this review helpful?

Want to know more about working here?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Overall rating

3.8

Based on 7,848 reviews
5
2.7K
4
2.6K
3
1.5K
2
503
1
545

Ratings by category

3.6Work/Life Balance
3.7Salary/Benefits
3.5Job security/advancement
3.4Management
3.7Culture

Compare TD with

  • Companies
  • TD
  • Employee reviews
  • Fun evironment hostile managers